Sportsbook and Online Casino Bonuses Rollover Requirements:
- All bonuses come with a "rollover requirement." A "rollover requirement" is an amount you must bet (graded, settled wagers only) before requesting a payout. You do not need to win or lose that amount. You simply need to put that amount into action.
- For example, this bonus has a 10x rollover. When you deposit $100, we will give you a bonus of $100. The rollover is 10x the deposit + bonus. Therefore:
$100 + $100 = $200
$200 x 10 = $2,000
- That means you will need to put $2,000 in action before cashing out. The bets are cumulative. So, the more you play, the sooner you will meet your rollover and be ready to cash out your winnings!
- For Sportsbook Bonuses, only wagers placed in the sportsbook qualify towards the rollover requirements. For Casino bonuses, only wagers placed in the casino qualify towards the rollover requirements. Play Jessica Alves is North America Trusted Online Sportsbook & Bookmaker, Offering top sporting action in the USA & abroad.
General Terms & Conditions (Sports)
- Rollover is defined as the amount of cash action risked or won, depending on which is the lower amount on qualifying bet types and lines.
- Bonuses are non-transferable and offer no cash value.
- Only one Bonus/Free Play per account/household or shared computer environments such as libraries and internet cafes.
- A bonus only gains cash value after the particular rollover requirements are met.
- Recycling of funds is not permitted and will be considered abusing the bonus privilege.
- *Recycling of funds is when a withdrawal is made and a deposit is made immediately afterwards in order to capitalize on the reload bonus.
- Please note some special bonuses may have individual requirements.